Your First Visit
On your first visit to Johnson Dental, you will receive a comprehensive oral evaluation. This is an essential and valuable time for our dental team to get to know you, and vice versa! Through this evaluation, we will learn about the level of dental health you desire so we can work together to personalize your care. Here is what is included:
- A review of your health and dental histories
- A new set of digital radiographs (X-rays)
- A series of digital photographs
- An oral cancer evaluation
- A complete periodontal evaluation
- A professional cleaning with one of our highly-skilled dental hygienists
- A functional evaluation, including the bite, muscle and Temporomandibular Joint examinations
- A comprehensive oral evaluation, including an evaluation of existing restorations and identification of decay and other conditions that if left untreated, could lead to bigger problems and more extensive restoration
- A question and answer session with your dentist, including a review of your smile goals
Your Treatment Consultation
After your initial evaluation, your dentist will analyze all of the information and invite you back for a treatment consultation. Using the photographs, radiographs and data gathered, Dr. Aaron and Dr. Kristi develop a personalized presentation for you. This is a rich opportunity for you to learn all about your unique dental health.
Your dentist will review the findings of the evaluation, discuss the potential outcomes of not addressing the existing conditions and show you what is possible. The goal is to define the level of dental health you aspire to achieve. Your dentist will assist you in making informed decisions about the solutions available to meet your specific needs.
We want you to feel comfortable and well informed with all aspects of your care at Johnson Dental.
“What a great place to have your teeth and your family taken care of! We love this place. Great doctors, Great staff, Great everything!”
• Christie & Frank
We’re here to help. Contact Us!