Kristi Johnson, DDS
Kristi Johnson, D.D.S.
Dr. Kristi Johnson earned her BA in Biology from Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter before pursuing her dental education at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Over the years, she has added to her expertise with regular continuing education, including but not limited to:
- Implant Restoration (Straumann USA in Boston, MA)
- CEREC Level 2 Training (Spear Education in Scottsdale, AZ)
- Occlusion and Facial Pain Seminar (Spear Education)
- Many courses in adhesive dentistry, technology, biomaterials, treatment planning, oral pathology, radiography, and pharmacology (Star of the North Dental Meetings)
- Multiple other courses (Chicago Midwinter Meetings)
She is a member of:
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
Dedicated both to her own education and that of her team, she continuously works to coach, guide, and teach her team members. She strives to not simply tell them to do something, but instead give them background about why something must be done. She challenges everyone under her guidance to be the best they can be and to perform to their fullest potential. She also embraces the constantly changing nature of the industry, and continuously searches for new or alternatives ways to improve care for her patients.
Dr. Kristi Johnson is married to Dr. Aaron Johnson. They have a pair of twin daughters, Karina and Annika, and a son, Kameron. When she's not at work, she enjoys golf, alpine skiing, working out, traveling (especially to warm, sandy beaches), listening to podcasts, and spending time with her family.
Aaron Johnson, DDS
Aaron Johnson, D.D.S.
Dr. Aaron Johnson earned both his undergraduate degree in Biology and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He has added to his knowledge with a diverse array of continuing education courses over the years including but not limited to:
- Implant Restoration (Dakota Valley Study Club)
- TMJ and occlusion (Spear Study Club and Education in Scottsdale, AZ)
- CEREC Level 2 Training (Sirona in Scottsdale, AZ)
- Many courses in adhesive dentistry, technology, biomaterials, treatment planning, oral pathology, radiography, and pharmacology (Minnesota Dental Association - Star of the North Dental Meetings)
Dr. Aaron Johnson is married to Dr. Kristi Johnson. Together they have three children: twin daughters Annika and Karina, and a son, Kameron. When he's not at the practice, he likes playing golf, alpine ski racing, skiing with the family, playing and coaching baseball, traveling, and spending time with Kristi and the kids.